School Closure Information
You have no doubt seen the announcement by the Prime Minister tonight instructing us that all schools are to move to remote learning from tomorrow until further notice. Obviously, the timing of the news poses some challenges so please bear with us whilst we organise the logistics of delivering home learning alongside face to face teaching for critical workers and our vulnerable pupils.
- Work will be posted for pupils on the remote learning class page from 9.30am
- We will write to all parents who have applied for a critical worker place tomorrow .
- PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO PUPILS ON SITE TOMORROW. We apologise for the short notice, however we need to ensure that we can minimise the risk to all pupils and staff on site.
- We will be sending out log in details for the pupils Microsoft accounts. These should be sent during the day tomorrow and this will how our teachers will communicate with their classes from Wednesday.
- For those pupils in receipt of Free School Meals we will be in contact when guidance is available.
- Please ensure you regularly check your Parentmails tomorrow for further updates and information.
I understand that the nature of this announcement will impact each family differently. Some may feel relieved whilst others will no doubt be anxious. Please be assured that we will do all we can to support all our families through the challenges ahead. Should you have any concerns or queries, please contact the office staff at firstname.lastname@example.org